I was born in Granada, Spain, but I have been living in Paris since 2005.
I have a PhD in Ancient History.
In 2006 I started oil painting at the atelier of the Italian artist Silvia Chiesa which I attended regularly until 2009.
Between 2009 and 2011 I attended drawing & watercolour courses organized by the City Council of the XVI Borough in Paris.
Presently I'm attending an oil painting workshop.
- November 2009, solo exhibition, Brasserie Le Diplomate (110, Boulevard Courcelles, 75017 Paris).
- December 2010, collective exhibition "Granada's Gardens", sponsored by the Spanish state company EMASAGRA. Granada, Spanish.
- June 2012, Salon Art Shopping, Louvre's Carroussel. Paris, France.
Vernissage June 2012, Salon Art Shopping.
- July-November 2012, Everarts Art Gallery (8, rue d’Argenson, 75008 Paris).
- April 2013, Salon Barcelona Showcase 2013. Casa Batlló, Barcelona, Spain.
- June 2013, with Le Petit Atelier Gallery, Salon Art Shopping, Louvre’s Carrousel. Paris, France.
- June-September 2013, stand-alone exhibition, Librerie-Café 100 Papiers (Avenue Louis Bertrand 23, 1030 Bruxelles, Belgium.
- October 2013, 22ème Salon International Artistique A.R.G.R. (Amicale Régionale du Groupe Renault, Boulogne-Billancourt, Ille de France).
- May 2014, stand-alone exhibition, Brasserie Le Diplomate.
- November 2014, 23ème Salon International Artistique A.R.G.R. (Amicale Régionale du Groupe Renault, Boulogne-Billancourt).
- November 2014, Salon Art en Capital, Grand Palais (Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris).
- November 2014-January 2015, collective exhibition, Pôle Oenotouristique Viavino (80 Chemin de Vérargues, 34400 Saint-Christol, France).
- January 2015, collective exhibition, Mision Española in Paris (51 bis, rue de la Pompe, 75016), on the occasion of its centenary.
- January-February 2015, Art Fresque Povera Gallery (6, Bd. Ernest François, 30250 Sommières).
- September 2015, artf3 Salon International d'Art Contemporain (with the gallery Le Petit Atelier), Paris Event Center, 20 Avenue Porte de la Villette, 75019 Paris.
- November 2015, 24 Salon International ARGR Ile de France (Boulogne-Billancourt, Ile de France).
- November 2015, Art Capital (Grand Palais, Paris), with the Société des Artistes Français.
- April 2016, 58th Salon des Beaux Arts, Cormeilles-en-Parisis, Ile de France.
- September 2016, Art3f International Bruxelles, 1er Salon International d'Art Contemporain à Bruxelles, Parc Expo Heysel. Brussels, Belgium
- February 2017, solo exhibition Centro Cultural Artístico y Literario de Granada (calle Almona del Campillo 2, Granada, Spain).
- November 2017- January 2018, collective exhibition, Galería Ginkgo (Granada-Spain).
- February 2018, Art Capital (Grand Palais, Paris), with the Société des Artistes Français.
- May-June 2018, collective exhibition "Granada", Galería Ginkgo, Granada - Spain
- September-October 2018, collective exhibition, 71th Salon Association Nationale des Artistes Français, Mairie Saint-Mandé (France)
- January-February 2019, collective exhibition, 51th Salon "Ile-de-France", Marie Bourg-la-Reine (France)
I also accept commissions.
If you were interested in any of my works, wanted to place a commission or simply wished to make a comment do not hesitate to contact me via my Contact box.
VIII Certamen Internacional de Pintura Ramón Portillo
March 22 to Mai 4 2019
Nave del Azucar de la Fábrica del Pilar
Calle Azucarera San Fernando s/n